10 Things I Learnt From Silence of the Lambs (1991)
1. You don't want to piss off Hannibal Lecter or he'll eat your liver with some nice chianti.
2. Don't leave home without night goggles.
3. It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
4. Keep your little doggie away from deep holes.
5. Cannibalistic serial killers should be locked in more secure holding cells other than cages.
"The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent, but if we can come to terms with the indifference, then our existence as a species can have genuine meaning. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light."-Stanley Kubrick