Go Back   Movie Vault Forums > Movie Discussion > General Movie Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009
Super Moderator

The Uninvited (2009) okay movie with a twist I wasn't expecting.
Old 09-30-2009
Movie Extra

I do the same thing. The part with the hobbits can be abit boring. I love to watch Legolas and Gimmli compete in battles.
Old 09-30-2009
Banned

I saw The Uninvited earlier this year. The twist at the end was good, but it had some dull parts.

My dvd player broke, so I haven't been able to watch any new movies. I found out when I wanted to re-watch Valentine the other day, and it kept on turning off.
Old 09-30-2009
Movie Extra

the last movie I watched was The Origins of Wolverine. It ended wayyy too quickly, just when I was getting into it, it ends. I was like.... "wtf"
Old 10-01-2009
Studio Coffee Runner

Last movie I watched was Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning.Not great.
Old 10-01-2009
Actor by Day, Waiter by Night

My Cousin Vinny 7/10

Labyrinth 9/10

Hush little baby, don't say a word, never mind that noise you heard. It's just the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head.
Old 10-01-2009
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escape View Post
I tried watching Duplicity for the 4th time in the past week or so after got a loan of it from someone. But damn, this piece of crap is just soooo boring and confusing with the absolutely zero chemistry between Roberts and Owen. I also can't stand Julia Roberts anyway so that doesn't help my concentration either. One guy from imdb even wondered if they just wheeled her in for her scenes and puppeteered her lines for her lol. And he's right. She is just so stiff with hardly any emotion in this film. Blah. I doubt I ever finish this.
I can't help the fact that i agree with you 100%. I just hated this when i watched it at the cienmas. You could say there was zero chemistry and you could say Julia Roberts mouth is big!
Old 10-01-2009
Investor

The OC Season 3
Old 10-01-2009
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkDiva2012 View Post
the last movie I watched was The Origins of Wolverine. It ended wayyy too quickly, just when I was getting into it, it ends. I was like.... "wtf"
Did you wait around after the end credits for the little scene at the end? I believe there were 3 different endings so you most likely got only one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaster24 View Post
I saw The Uninvited earlier this year. The twist at the end was good, but it had some dull parts.
I'm lost but what was the twist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaster24 View Post
My dvd player broke, so I haven't been able to watch any new movies. I found out when I wanted to re-watch Valentine the other day, and it kept on turning off.
Can't you watch the DVDs on your computer? I do alot of my movie watching on here actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Campbell View Post
Last movie I watched was Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning.Not great.
Totally disappointed me as well considering I thought the first remake was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhiboy! View Post
I can't help the fact that i agree with you 100%. I just hated this when i watched it at the cinemas. You could say there was zero chemistry and you could say Julia Roberts mouth is big!
I only like one film of Julia Roberts and that being Flatliners or the Ocean films and only because she's not really the main character.

Last film I watched was 'Wrong Man' which I figured would have more of a detective story to it instead of the quick ending regarding the case that Hitchcock went with. It's true what certain comments on imdb were saying though. That the suspense from when they first took him to the station, to him walking in front of the witnesses and the night in jail was something you can feel yourself go through as you see him go through it. It was obviously Hitchcock's intention and worked perfectly.
Old 10-01-2009
Banned

Quote:
I'm lost but what was the twist.
Spoiler
At the end when you find out the stepmom wasn't the evil, venomous woman the movie lead you to think she was, and you find out it was the young daughter's fault her mother died. She went crazy because she killed her mom and older sister accidentally in the movie, when the movie made you think her older sister was still alive, and that she killed the stepmom. Then in the last scene, you find out who really was the murderous stepmom she was researching.

Quote:
Can't you watch the DVDs on your computer? I do alot of my movie watching on here actually.
No. The dvd player on my computer stopped working a while ago. But I've got a few new movies waiting to be seen once I get a new dvd player.