Go Back   Movie Vault Forums > General Discussion > Squittle Room

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007
Producer

Shoegirl's Blog/Log

I have a blog now. Yeah!

I added some more photos to my Flickr account.

Here are a few.. Now I just have to learn how to make them appear.....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/goldengoddess/

Last edited by shoegirl; 09-22-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Old 09-22-2007
Producer

What kind of blog is movie vault on Flickr? Help please Sunfrog..

Can you spot the fish in this tidal pool?

Last edited by shoegirl; 09-22-2007 at 10:40 AM.
Old 09-22-2007
Contributing Staff

Whycant your genioos boyfriend help you show piccies on Movie Vault? HEY, you RICH LOUSE, help Shoegoil over here! And visit the parents once in a while!
Old 09-22-2007
Contributing Staff

Rich louse, hahaha!
A fish is in there? No, I can't. I can't see it.
Uhm... we don't have a blog. We're in a bulletin board.
To post pics, right click on the pic you'd like to post with your middle finger and choose Copy Image Location. Then come here and click on the Insert Image icon and do Paste. Like this.

Did you know that your pictures are well composed? They are! And some of them seem to be using Fibonacci numbers just like DaVinci did, like this pic! I just finished reading about that. You seem to have a natural eye for composition and you are following the rules naturally!

I on the other hand, have been breaking lots of rules and doing photographic no-nos.

P.S. Do you live in a cute cottage by the sea?
Oh, and you should Tag all your pictures. That's how people find you. When people do a Search on Flickr it reads the tags people put on their pictures and returns the results. So if you tag your pics with words like, lagoon, ocean, waves, beach, sand, coast, etc... they will show up in the search results when people look for that and then people will come to your page. I just tagged a bunch of my pics on Wednesday.

Click on Organize then drop some photos on the main screen and click on Add Tags.
Old 09-22-2007
Producer

Thanks Sunforg Good advise. I will do an update later tonight hopefully and add some more photos! Right now I have a very horrible headache.

PS. I was trying to take a picture inside a tidal pool. I think it is my camera it seems impossible for me to take nice close ups of anything. I have tried all kinds of subjects but they are either blurry or something they never turn out well. Maybe it is me too, but I think my zoom sucks....humm.

Last edited by shoegirl; 09-22-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-22-2007
Producer

Okay I will try Sunfrogs tips now.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1020/...40bf6327_m.jpg

Aw I guess it does not want to work for me...boo

Last edited by shoegirl; 09-22-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-22-2007
Contributing Staff

Sure it does, see.

You have to click the icon that looks like a little mountain with a yellow sky , then paste the url in there.
Old 09-22-2007
Contributing Staff

Hey, thats PWETTY! I bet Tyler taking a poop in the tall grasses!
Old 09-22-2007
Producer

Today

Today I woke up feeling very weak. I feel actually quite a bit like I am catching a cold. My throat aches and bit and my head hurt a lot. I take some Advil and that takes the edge off my head ache but it is still there.

For breakfast I had my usual one mug of earl gray tea with honey and a small amount of skim milk. First though I eat one piece of fruit. This morning I chose to have a nectarine. After I eat my fruit I toast my bagel. I like my bagel only lightly toasted. I decided to have one half with strawberry jam and the other with smooth peanut butter. The two halves never touch and I drink lots of tea and filtered cool water in between the two halves. My dad had scrabbled eggs and sausage for breakfast just after I ate. The smell was so good I had to have the same thing for lunch. I had it with light toasted bread. I think it was brown bread.

After lunch I got ready for my graduation; my practical nurse graduation. It was a nice ceremony and not too long about 2.5 hours I think. I was exhausted and I had a throbbing headache after, but we walked to the campus garden to take a few pictures.

Later I went out of dinner with my parents. I had a Cajun chicken sandwich with no tomato, with a Caesar salad. To drink I had about three glasses of ice water. For dessert my mom and I shared a very deep dark rich chocolate caramel, toffee cake with spiced vanilla ice cream. It was soooooooooooooooooo yummy. I felt a bit better after dinner. The temperature outside has cooled off in the last few days. I was very cold when I got home, so after chatting with Tyler I had a hot bath and then just relaxed.

Attached Images

Old 09-22-2007
Producer

Okay I try again to show a picture in my post.
Since Sunfrog gave me some more help and then Tyler gave me a demo, it better work for me now..

Last edited by shoegirl; 09-22-2007 at 08:39 PM.