Go Back   Movie Vault Forums > General Discussion > Squittle Room

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012
Super Moderator

^ I don't know about going to Norway, but from dispatch date, I usually get blu-rays from France to England in about three days... you should have got them by now.

I'd check they haven't been returned - that happened to me a few months back when I ordered something from Amazon in a different country, waited two weeks for it and checked in my account on Amazon and it strangely had been returned... But sounds like it's been lost by whatever company deals with the delivery where you are.

They will send you a replacement fine and dandy though even if it's not their fault. I got a package stolen because of the mail company here and I told Amazon and they sent a replacement straight away.

Last edited by Pelicula; 01-21-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-21-2012
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelicula View Post
^ I don't know about going to Norway, but from dispatch date, I usually get blu-rays from France to England in about three days... you should have got them by now.

I'd check they haven't been returned - that happened to me a few months back when I ordered something from Amazon in a different country, waited two weeks for it and checked in my account on Amazon and it strangely had been returned... But sounds like it's been lost by whatever company deals with the delivery where you are.

They will send you a replacement fine and dandy though even if it's not their fault. I got a package stolen because of the mail company here and I told Amazon and they sent a replacement straight away.
Yea, I will contact them soon. From what I can read on my account page, the package has not been returned.. Anyways, I hope it will turn up soon.

Old 01-21-2012
Actor

Is anyone here a member of Netflix? I signed up for the 30 day free trial and I have to say their library of films and shows is terrible! Now I'm not sure if it's because I'm still on the free trial that maybe the content is limited but right now I surely don't plan on joining.
Old 01-21-2012
C-List Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO View Post
Is anyone here a member of Netflix? I signed up for the 30 day free trial and I have to say their library of films and shows is terrible! Now I'm not sure if it's because I'm still on the free trial that maybe the content is limited but right now I surely don't plan on joining.
Are they still exclusively doing streaming? I remember their streaming library was pretty limited. It was fine as an additional feature, but easy to see why it's a failure as the site's priority.

Old 01-22-2012
Super Moderator

Quote:
I'm sticking with Blockbuster for renting, and until they get streaming up to blu-ray quality, I ain't touching streaming to view films, let alone paying for it.
Old 01-22-2012
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelicula View Post
I'm sticking with Blockbuster for renting, and until they get streaming up to blu-ray quality, I ain't touching streaming to view films, let alone paying for it.
I here everywhere that blu ray is amazing. But then all the people I've actually spoken to face to face have said that they have watched different types of films and it's usually not much of a difference. So tbh I don't see the point, although I'm aware the prices have gone down significantly from when it was first out. And streaming is handy and instant.
Old 01-22-2012
Investor

No one has seen Cell 211...?
Old 01-22-2012
Super Moderator

^ If they can't see much of a difference they haven't got it set up properly or need glasses...
Old 01-23-2012
Super Moderator

America want to 'remake' Sherlock and set it in New York?!

Old 01-23-2012
Actor

^ Really?