Go Back   Movie Vault Forums > Other Media > TV Shows

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010
D-List Celebrity

I'm still LOST, guess I should have watched last season
Old 03-14-2010
Banned

Tow new characters are introduced in Lost Season 6 . They are John Hawkes (has been cast as Lennon) and Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada(no detail is available). Sandra is known in USA for "The Last Samurai" and "Rush Hour 3". Hello, if you know something more about these tow please share with us.
Old 06-06-2010
D-List Celebrity

Well the series has finally finished and I have to say I loved the finale. It wasn't what I was expecting, which is one reason it was so good. I hate knowing what is going to happen on a show, and the best thing about Lost is that it constantly surprised me. I hate when people complain about an episode that they say was boring or didn't make sense. That's only because you haven't seen the whole picture yet. You have to have patience and appreciate every step on the journey. This is far and away the best tv series I've ever watched. Unlike a lot of shows, it didn't fall apart halfway through or go on for a few seasons too long. Each flashback showed you something new about a character and changed your impression of them slightly with every scrap of new info. And the acting was always top notch. Matthew Fox and Terry O'Quinn anchored the first season. And Michael Emerson was a great addition in the second season. Surprisingly though, it was Josh Holloway who ended up having the most moving storyline the last two seasons. He replaced Fox as the lead actor in those two seasons. Pretty impressive for a guy that had all but given up on acting and was ready to go into real estate when he auditioned for the role of Sawyer. The show is a 10/10. I've just started watching the first season all over again and it's even better the second time around.

For reference, I'll list my other favorite shows:

1. Lost
2. Seinfeld
3. Top Gear
4. Rescue Me
5. The Office (US version)
6. WKRP
7. The X-Files
8. Cheers (not the Shelly Long seasons)
9. The Job (only on one season, starred Denis Leary)
10. Not sure...I'm tempted to put "Friday Night Lights" here. I've seen a couple episodes of "Californication" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" that make me think they'd be high up the list though. I'll be getting them on dvd when they finish their runs.
Old 06-26-2010
Movie-Vault Newbie

I loved Lost.I loved the originality,the story on the Island,the characters,the flash-back,the flash-forwards,the last season...There were a couple of things I found unnecessary,but when I look at a big picture,Lost was unique,the cast was great,cinematography stunning,it provided great escapism...

I mostly watched the show in DVD marathons and I will fondly remember it forever.
P.S.I liked the final.Great closhure,inspiring and satisfying imo.

Last edited by SiestaFiesta; 06-26-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-07-2011
Movie-Vault Newbie

Thoughts about Lost....

I've been watching Lost on netflix, I have about 8 episodes till I finnish Season 6... Anyways, I'm sure I am not the only one who has unanswered questions (Or maybe I will have them as I finish the last episodes) and I thought we could share them in this forum. But first I wanted to hear opinions on your favorite characters... I want to know top 3.

MINE:
1. Charlie
2. Ben
3. Boon

It was so hard to pick top three but they are really my fav. characters.

Last edited by Pelicula; 09-07-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-15-2012
Studio Coffee Runner

I kind of lost interest after the third season. I watched the last episode though and it was confusing since I missed all those episodes prior.
Old 01-15-2012
Actor

I think Lost could have been much better had they cut out at least 1 whole season's worth of bullshit. The first half was cool and mysterious but the last 2/3 seasons were all over the place and didn't make much sense, it really felt like they were making it up as they went along.