Go Back   Movie Vault Forums > Other Media > TV Shows

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011
Contributing Staff

He wuz too Noble, too Honest, and a bit dumb to be King! LONG LIVE EDDARD STARK! [PLite salutes the Greatest Man in Westeros!]

HOKAY, MASSIVE SPOILERS HERE on this THREAD .. DO NOT LOOK OR YOU WILL GET MEDIEVUL COOTIES!

Last edited by PigsnieLite; 06-15-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-17-2011
Actor

OMFG I was so pissed after watching Baelor!
Spoiler
Seriously they just killed off the best/lead character of the show and I am not happy. I was like "someone's gonna jump in now and save Stark, maybe Arya will run up and stab Geoffrey with her little needle", as the second went by my eyes widened more and more then I literally sat there staring at the tv as the credits rolled. Sean Bean is the fuckin reason I'm watching Game Of Thrones

The dude in the crowd who grabbed Arya, was that Ed's brother?

Is Baelor the season finale?

Last edited by ROBO; 06-17-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-17-2011
Contributing Staff

There is one more eppy after BAELOR. We find out whut happens to KHAL DROGO! Waaahhhh! It will Amaze You. (Becuz I just finished the book, LOL.)

The guy who grabbed Arya wuz Yoren, one of those soldiers who live in Castle Black wid Jon Snow. He really wasnt all that close to Eddard but he just happened to be at Kings Landing to recruit more people for the Nights Watch. Eddards dad and brothers are all dead or ... missing.
Old 06-17-2011
Actor

Have you seen the new episode because I can't find anything on it, I thought Baelor was the finale?
Old 06-17-2011
Actor

Baelor isnt the finale. THere was a teaser after the episode. Didn't you see it? Anyway, that teaser and the fact that I've read the book . . . well, you should be sitting down, ROBO, when you watch it. And I wouldn't recommend carrying anything hot like a cup of coffee or soup. LOL. (A friend of mine spilled miso soup on himself when Eddard got it and we dumped his hand in an ice bucket.)

YOREN figures a lot in the second book . . . really he's another memorable character from the GAME OF THRONES pantheon!
Old 06-18-2011
Contributing Staff

I know a lot of people were upset about Sean Beans fate and dont want to watch GOT anymore. But they will be missing a lot of splendiferous action next year. Becuz Sean Bean is only the cog that starts the ball rolling on who will sit on the Iron Throne! YAY!
Old 06-18-2011
Actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigsnieLite View Post
I know a lot of people were upset about Sean Beans fate and dont want to watch GOT anymore. But they will be missing a lot of splendiferous action next year. Becuz Sean Bean is only the cog that starts the ball rolling on who will sit on the Iron Throne! YAY!
Oh I have no intention of stopping by any means, I still like Tyrion, Dany and Drogo's relationship is too amusing and I'm starting to like Ed's kid who is now leading the fight against the Lanistars (can't remember his name). It's just that I really like Sean Bean and his character was great and he's the reason I started watching this show.

So if Baelor was 2 weeks ago then does that mean the finale has already aired?
Old 06-18-2011
Actor

Baelor aired a week ago. The finale will be Sunday at 9 p.m. I can barely contain myself even though I know what happens to Drogo.

I hate what happened to Ned (and that I'll apparently have to watch Sean Bean on ABC now) but I'm glad that HBO stayed true to the book storyline. It had to be done. I'm really glad that I didn't read the books ahead now. To have experienced that without knowing it was coming was seriously one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had in regards to television. I wish I hadn't cheated at all and didn't know the outcome the Drogo storyline.
Old 06-18-2011
Contributing Staff

Heres a link to an interview of GOT screenwriturs about Season 2. Only 10 eps, dammit! And Tonight is the END!

As 'Game of Thrones' nears its finale, show runners David Benioff and Dan Weiss talk about Season 2 - latimes.com

Awww ... theyre so Sweet together ...

Last edited by PigsnieLite; 06-18-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-19-2011
Actor

^ Beauty and the beast

I have a couple of questions since I haven't read the book

Who is Lord Snow?
What's with the whole "I'm the blood of the dragon!" shit that Dany keeps going on about?